This proposal describes the development of a SmartCash branded crowdfunding/sourcing platform based on Heroes & Friends API solution (https://www.heroesandfriends.com4). SmartCash SOCIAL Projects that received SmartHive grants, can use this solution to build a community around their movement, request for additional donations, and communicate how the SmartCash was spend.
Next to that will Heroes & Friends make SmartCash a standard payment method for all its customers (500+ to date) as well.
Description of Heroes & Friends
There are a lot of bottom up initiatives and movements globally that are taking up the challenge to create real sustainable change in all sorts of areas. A lot of these movements are struggling to survive due to the lack of resources.
Heroes & Friends is a new platform offering these social movements the tools to reach out to a large crowd and find the necessary cash and in kind resources to maximize impact.
Heroes & Friends does not charge any costs over cash donations. All donations are going directly to the project.
Why SmartCash on Heroes & Friends?
At Heroes & Friends we use Stripe and PayPal as payment providers. Currently we can only support projects that operate in regions serviced by these payment providers. We get requests from Africa and South America we cannot support now. We will add SmartCash QR codes as a payment option to enable these projects to collect funds. In the future, when SmartCash POS is ready, this can be implemented as well.
Decentralization is the principle that underpins the platform structure. Projects can be embedded in any 3rd party webpage (Example: https://www.missionlifeforce.org). We are developing a fully API based solution where larger organizations can display their projects in their own branded environment. The SmartCash branded platform will based on this API solution.
Our achievements in 2017:
• Projects that have received SmartCash grants can gather an even larger community around their cause.
• Messages sent out in social media can get large reach thanks to the automatic sharing feature (online ambassadors). This can be used to market SmartCash to that audience at the same time (f.e. embedded in images)
• SmartCash community (and beyond) can follow the achievements of a project financed with a SmartCash grant.
• All social media traffic coming form these updates gets redirected back to the SmartCash crowdfunding site.
• The option to support in SmartCash will be available for all projects that use the Heroes & Friends platform, so also for non SmartCash projects, thus increasing trading and exposure.
Possible Future enhancements:
• Agile based sprint funding to enhance the current SmartCash governance model: Agile (sprint) based funding(separate proposal)
• Implementation SmartCash POS solution (separate proposal)
• Integration of other social media networks like Linkedin and Twitter (part of standard road map)
• Recurring payments (part of standard road map)
|Date||Amount (US$)||Amount (Σ)||Description||Status|
|February 27, 2018||150.00||3,205.36 *||Domain hosting 1 year||In progress|
|March 30, 2018||10,000.00||213,690.37 *||Design delivery + first version||In progress|
|April 29, 2018||5,000.00||106,845.18 *||SmartCash Payment option||In progress|
|April 29, 2018||4,500.00||96,160.67 *||Legal fees - setup terms & conditions||In progress|
|May 14, 2018||5,000.00||106,845.18 *||Finetuning platform + create landing / info pages||In progress|
|May 30, 2018||5,000.00||106,845.18 *||Launch - project coaching + ongoing dev new features||In progress|
|Address||Voting Power||Vote||Is Valid|